My dreams are crazy!

My mom, some friends, and I were on a cruise and my mom thought it would be fun to jump in the ocean and see if she could find any whales.  Before she dove in, she zipped herself up in her polar bear suit.  When she dove in, she swam around gracefully until she finally found a huge whale.  She swam around the whale, touching its skin softly until she came up with an idea:  swim under the whale's fins.  When she did, she made the whale upset and it darted after her as quick as it could.  When it caught up to her, it snapped her between his large-as-life jaws.  So much for an enjoyable cruise. 

Josh told me that on his way to work, a man on a motorcycle (bike) was clipped by a moving truck.  The man rolled across the lane until his legs were run over.  Josh pulled over along with another car and the truck that hit the man.  Josh was alongside another driver, talking and keeping the man awake and making sure he wasn't even more seriously injured.  As Josh and the other driver were distracted, the driver of the moving truck got back in his vehicle and pulled off, not saying a word.  The cops and ambulance came and Josh left the scene.  As he was driving, Josh saw the moving truck pulled over by the police.

My sister thought it would be a bright idea to drive around with Andrew (my nephew, her son) on her lap.  When I got in the car, I began lecturing her, telling her she was the worst mom in the world.  We argued for several blocks before she cussed me out and told me to get out of her car.  I laughed at her and she began shooting at me.  As I ran, I dialed 9-1-1 and told them my sister's license plate number and location.  Then I called Josh to come and get me.  I found an old house where I could hide . . . until my sister found where I was.  The door bell rang and my sister said it was for me.  I went to the door and it was a man standing there with flogging sticks coming in to chase me; Josh got there just in time.  Then, the police finally came.  There were 3 men: 1 man walking, 1 man driving a bike, and a man on the handle bars.  The man on the handle bars was a 400 pound man, eating limes, with a faded black shirt on that said "Police," coming to save me!  I felt so hopeless! 

Which one is a true story?  Haha, that wasn't so hard, was it?  My dreams are crazy!  Well, let's end this on a positve note and I'll share some photos I took of my friend before leaving for Michigan . . .

Posted byAshley C. at 9:41 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment