Scary Things and Surprises!

Oh no, I have not blogged in a while!  I hope you all didn't miss me too much! 

If you haven't seen the movie Coraline, you must!  It's a cartoon kind of movie, but it's pretty weird.  I am the kind of person that cannot handle scary movies because my imagination runs wild.  I will see something in a movie and be paranoid about it happening to me for months on end.  I'm not talking about, "Ooh, I'm so scared," but I really lose sleep, sleep with my light on, "see" things.  Just very bothered by scary things. It sounds weird, but I honestly believe this is one of my biggest weak spots and the Enemy knows about it.  I would just rather not entertain those kinds of thoughts.  For those reasons, I can't go through haunted houses, watch scary movies, or any other thing along those lines.  But!  Anyway, Coraline is a very weird movie.  We watched it last night and my heart was racing through it!  haha!  I am surprised I didn't have Coraline dreams!  We are actually watching it again as I'm blogging! 

Today, me and Josh spent almost the whole day doing something that I will blog about next weekend!  It was a lot of fun, but it's not finished yet, so I will have to wait to share until it's over.  :-]  Wanna take any wild guesses?  One hint: we ended up with 3 gallons of something by the end of the day!

Posted byAshley C. at 6:36 PM  

4 comments:

Amri's World said... Monday, October 19, 2009 at 1:26:00 AM PDT  

Hey ! i just found your blog through another blog.... yay for internet.... you write really well...and i loved reading your work....
oh can i guess ice cream ????

Ashley C. said... Monday, October 19, 2009 at 10:37:00 AM PDT  

:-] Not ice cream!

Kris said... Monday, October 19, 2009 at 1:47:00 PM PDT  

Rob had to go into work one night so Emily and I watched Coraline. I was so wishing he was home because like you I am a scaredy cat! (Though I did go to that Haunted House this weekend which was amazing).
My guess is you made pickles. I don't know why, I don't even know if you guys like pickles ... ha!

Ashley C. said... Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:05:00 PM PDT  

Ha! Pickles?! Isn't that like a year long process? I LOVE pickles, but that's not what he ended up with! ;-]

Did you enjoy Coraline?!

Post a Comment