New body coming up!

About a week ago, I mentioned me and Josh going on a little adventure and that I'd share it with you all.  It doesn't seem to be hurting anyone by not knowing, so I will share that tomorrow. 

For the past few days, I have been doing research about several things.  First, I have been searching for a good, affordable colon cleanser/detox program.  I finally found one.  It seems to be the #1 detoxifier on several all-natural sites, so I think I am going to fork over the money and try it out.  I feel so bloated and tired all of the time and I think this is just what I need to kick start my new lifestyle.  Yeah, yeah, I have had several posts about healthy goals but I am totally doing it this time.  I want and need to treat my body better.  I need more healthy stuff.  No more junk.
Second, I am going to be starting P90X again on Monday.  This time, I have support and a workout buddy, so I feel like I will be 110% more successful.  I originally stopped because I absolutely could not find the time for the long workouts.  I know it works, so it helps keep me motivated.  I am determined this time! 
Finally, I am on the hunt for a book.  Not just any book, but an all-natural, go-to, healthy food and nutrition bible kind-of-book.  After this detox helps me kick my cravings and bad eating habits, and cleans out this junk that's in me, I am going to start eating differently.  I need a book that will help guide me to what's good and bad for my body.  If any of my readers know of an all-natural book, please share.  I will keep looking, but your help will be greatly appreciated.  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 4:38 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment