My future husband?!

The other night, I was on Facebook chatting with one of my favorite bloggers.  She is an amazing photographer, mom, Christian, writer, etc.  Well, she just started her new website and to kick it off, she is giving away a free photography session!  I told her that I would totally drive the 11-12 hours to get photos done with her.  I wasn't lying.  Anyway, I asked her that if I were to win it, could I hold off on the deal until I get a chance to drive down to South Carolina.  It just so happens that me and Josh have a good friend that just moved to North Carolina, so I figured that when we go visit him next Spring-ish, we could go to get pictures done with Drea, too!  How cool would that be?!  And even if I don't win, I still plan on getting photos done with her (maybe engagement ;-])  It would be so awesome to meet her! :-]
Anyway, my reason in telling you that story was that she mentioned me in her blog!  How awesome!  I am a star struck person and to me, she's famous and she mentioned me. LOL  And she mentioned Josh as my "future husband."  It's so strange to hear that.  We aren't even engaged.  People always say things like, "Oh, you're already married," and refer to Josh's family as my family, and mine as his.  It's really cool.  It's real!  Me and him are going to be married some day and I'm going to be his wife!  I cannot wait!  We make a really good team and I cannot wait to see what's in store for us.  I love that kid. :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 6:05 PM  

1 comments:

Sukku said... Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 7:29:00 AM PDT  

Well I guess you can't wait to get married...anyway all my best to you..

Post a Comment