This may be an easy one.

It is no surprise why a home burglary would leave someone feeling scared and paranoid.  In their own home.  Which, in itself is a feeling that nobody should ever feel.  Your home should be your safe-haven; your refuge from everything going on outside in the world.  But, when a burglary occurs, all of those warm, comfy, home feelings are kind of thrown out the window.  I've been pretty afraid to be home by myself because I have this feeling that whoever did this will return because: 1) our house was an easy target for them; 2) they somehow managed to get past all 4 of our dogs and probably aren't even scared of them anymore; 3) they know what kinds of things we have in our home that might be worth monetary value to them. 
People keep telling me that I'm being paranoid . . . well, obvisouly they've never had their home broken into and their belongings stolen from a complete stranger.  Because of this so-called paranoia (which I am by no means denying. I am paranoid, but have a legitimate reason to be!), I have my own ways of feeling protected . . . now, a thing I have to discover how to do in my own home.
Yesterday, I saw a family down the street talking with the police so I pulled over and asked if their house was broken into, too and they said that their car was.  The cop said that they have their suspicions and gave me some details to look out for.  But I am convinced I was a born detective, so I decided to drive around today for about an hour and look for suspicious activity.  I didn't find anything too weird, but I was following this kid for a while (from a distance) and ended up losing him decided he wasn't weird (haha!).  I'll be doing the same tomorrow. ;-]  I'm determined to get my photos back!  Oh, hey burgular, you may want to be smart and keep a low profile and not be so obvious, stirring up so much activity!  That's how you get caught! This may be an easy one. ;-] 

Posted byAshley C. at 3:55 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment