Feels good . . .

 . . . to be back in Michigan but this time with my best friend!  We made it here by only using 3/4 tank of gas . . . had to stop to use the bathroom a couple . . . well, kind of a lot of times and I wish I could blame it on the pregnant girl, but I definitely can't.  :-]  After we got in, we grabbed some lunch at Halo Burger (my favorite place in town) and then I showed Errika around my old stomping grounds.  I thought I would stop by my Aunt's house and give it another shot (after a failed attempt last trip); she was home and actually opened her door (imagine that!).  Errika and I stayed and hung out with her for about an hour and a half.  It was really nice to be able to catch up with her and see how she was doing.  I think that the older you get, you begin to treasure those kinds of relationships.  :-]  She's a nice person and I'm glad that I can call her my "Aunt."   After visiting with her for a while, we had to hurry home and get ready for my cousin's wedding rehearsal dinner.  There, Errika was able to meet my cousins Jeni and Andrew (who's getting married tomorrow) and Jeni's twin friends (who remind me a lot of Errika and her twin!).  We enjoyed the food and conversation.  The dinner kind of went by a little fast, which was kind of good because Errika and I are a bit tired from waking at 4:30 to head out. 

Now, Errika and I are just winding down this night and here is what I am looking at . . .


A pregnant chick sitting on an air-mattress, eating donuts, and reading a magazine.  Gotta love the comfortability of a good friend. :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 9:24 PM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 12:32:00 PM PDT  

You two are SO cute, hope you're having a FUN weekend.

Post a Comment