Mac or PC?

Because of our loss, eventually, we will have to replace what was stolen.  The one thing that I am most wanting to replace as soon as possible is my laptop.  I am really, really, really hoping that me and my family's belongings will be recovered, but I won't bank on that.  I know that all my pictures cannot be replaced, but I will have to start again somewhere, right?  After I first spoke to Josh when all of this occured, he told me that he was thinking about purchasing me a Mac anyway . . . I do not think I can let that happen seeing as how the cheapest Mac they have is $999 and is only a 13" screen.  The (PC) laptop that I had stolen was only $875 and had everything I wanted on it (at the time).  So, I figured that it might be more wise for me to purchase another Dell with everything I want on it and still be able to keep the price comparatively low.  BUT, the only thing that I keep thinking about it how the Mac is pretty much invincible and won't crash, won't get viruses, and are a lot faster than PCs (for editing photos).  If I really want to stick with the whole photography thing, maybe it would be best to invest in a Mac.  But, if I get another PC, I can invest in the things that weren't on my previous laptop (that I now want), and still keep the price lower than a Mac.  The only downside to this whole problem is that we will be replacing two laptops, not only one. :-/ 

So, what would you suggest?  Mac or PC?  

Posted byAshley C. at 2:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment