I'll remember that . . .

I read a blog post the other day that was about finding the best in your husband.  Sure, I'm not married yet, but I am madly in love with my little stinker of a boyfriend.  :-]  Over the past couple of days, I can tell that my attitude has changed towards things that I would have nagged or complained about.

Before I get annoyed by you hanging out with me immediately after work and falling asleep, I'll remember that because of you, we are financially stable and our bills are paid.
Before I get irritated with you not acknowledging that I look nice in a certain outfit or with a certain hair style, I'll remember that you will love me unconditionally, even after the hair and outfit change.
Before I nag to you about not going somewhere fun or different this weekend, I'll remember we had lots of spurts of fun and different throughout the week.
Before I am embarrassed about going out with you wearing wrinkly clothes, I'll remember that you rushed with all you had to hang out ASAP.
Before I start annoying you about proposing to me, I'll remember that you're one of very few men that will wait for God's will to unravel in your life and wait for Him to do the same in mine.
Before I become annoyed and upset that you push me to work out and watch what I eat, I'll remember that you're only going to be as happy with my body as I am . . . but that you'll love me regardless.

I love you (and all of  your quirks) so, so, so much, Lover.

Posted byAshley C. at 2:14 PM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 5:20:00 PM PDT  

This really made me think. This is sooo sweet*** I'm gonna try to do that more***

Post a Comment