What was I thinking?

I don't know what I was thinking, but I did.  I thought it, I acted it out, and now I'm really wishing I didn't.  I am standing at the edge of a deep, deep hole, ready to jump in, not even sure what's at the bottom of it.  Probably a big ol' pile of dog mess, but hopefully something a lot more pleasant . . .and smells a whole lot better.

. . . I am building my photography portfolio and need your help! You will get a digital copy of your photos and I can hook you up on prints. The first 3 couples, 2 families, and momma and her baby that send me a message will get first dibs! Now, have at it! ;-] . . . 


So, there I was.  A little over an hour later and I have myself 2 photoshoots a week through August.  I suppose it's a very good thing since I need to get the practice in as soon as possible.  This will be like a photog boot camp!  :-]  My goal is to get the shoot done, edit the photos, and get them posted on an online gallery for them to view and purchase.  Speaking of which, I am trying my hardest not to say negative things like Ha, if they are even good enough to buy or I'm not even good enough to jump in this hole.  But, I know that I will only be as good and I think I am.  I need to get all of this negative mentality cleared and think positive, be daring, try some new things, and just be me.  Over the next year, I want to see myself grow and develop in ways that I cannot even imagine now.  I've got the most encouraging, supportive boyfriend that anyone could ask for and with him alone, I should not have any excuses for not following through on my dreams.  


Well, here's to a busy month and lots of growth!

Posted byAshley C. at 9:51 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment