Road Trip!

Our 5th anniversary is this Friday and he gave me two options:  1) fly to Orlando or Naples, FL for 4 nights or 2) take a road trip to any place I want.  What did I choose?  ROAD TRIP!  We've been to Florida before.  I love Florida, but I wanted something a little more relaxing.  I feel like with so much going on around us, it's more like us just hanging out and that ends up resulting in us just "being there" with each other.  With it being a milestone for us, him working so much and us not doing a single thing this Summer exciting, I wanted something more us.  :-]  So, I told him that I wanted to go visit the Smokies and he was so up for the idea!  The only catch was that he took off work Thursday-Sunday (which in itself was a huge deal), so that means that I had to somehow get off work Thursday, too (thank you sooo much, Krissy!).  So, we made some reservations, paid for our rental and we're leaving tomorrow morning!  I cannot wait!  :-]  I love, love, love, love  Tennessee!!!  I just might not come back!  I'm so glad that I have my camera because I'm going to take a gazillion photos of everything.  :-D  And ony our list of things to do: ziplining, horseback riding, and hiking!  I will share lots of photos with you when we get back! 

Posted byAshley C. at 2:24 PM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 7:45:00 AM PDT  

Have a BLAST, but please come back :)!

Post a Comment