Vacation, Weight, and Photos

Me and my Lover are back from our short vacation.  We were gone for 4 days, but it went by way too fast.  I can't wait until I am able to spend time with him like we did in Tennessee!  We had an awesome time reconnecting with each other.  He has been working 14-16 hour days and when he gets off, he's too tired to hang out; since the school they are working on needs to be turned over by Monday, he will have a lot more time to hang out . . . which is bittersweet because he will probably be laid off for a while.  I mean, the money is sweet, but his body is exhausted and honestly, there is no money good enough for making him feel the way he has.  He deserves a good couple of weeks to relax.  :-]
Me on the other hand?  Well, I have had way too much time to relax.  I've been gaining weight, becoming lazy, and eating everything in sight haha.  Fortunately, on Monday I am starting the 'Biggest Loser' program at my work and on top of that . . . I will be doing Weight Watchers.  Again.  I know, I know.  You are probably thinking "Again?"  But really, I have never weighed this much and have never felt this gross.  I need to lose this weight some way or another and it won't be happening with me laying around and eating fast food.  We will see how this goes.  :-]
On another note, I just got my new laptop this week!  It has been a relief since I've been doing several sessions and have not been able to edit any of the photos.  So, I plan on editing the first session by this weekend and start chipping away at the other two before my next 3 sessions this month.  Eek!  :-]  But, I just purchased a Zenfolio account, so as soon as I have these photos edited, my clients will be able to go online, view, and purchase whichever they like.  I'm really excited about it!  So, as I've said before, if you know anyone interested in finding (or trying out) a new photographer, shoot them my way!

Maybe next time you hear from me, you will have a few photos to taste from my first session!     

Posted byAshley C. at 8:18 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment