Here I am now

I've always been the person that knew what I wanted to be when I "grew up."  I remember when I was about 6 going around telling people I'm a future nurse and really feeling like that was a job title itself.  All throughout high school, I knew for sure that I wanted to be an English teacher.  When teachers asked, I could reply without hesitation.  I knew what I was going to college for.  When I was at the beginning of my college career, I was so positive that I was going to be a Psychologist.  Any kind.  Just a Psychologist.  And after I was more than mid-way through my college career, I decided that I was going to be a Social Worker.  I wanted to work with struggling families; families that were beyond dysfunctional.

Here I am now.  I am a photographer.  Not quite "professional" but definitely chasing it and giving it all I've got, with all that I have.  Forget teaching, counseling, or attempting to save the world.  I've decided that photography is right were I want to be.  For as long as that might be.  :)

Posted byAshley C. at 9:54 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment