I'm-always-right

Revenge Being proved right is sweet. 
A couple weeks ago, Josh's car caught on fire on his way home from work.  It's a long story.  BUT, he is okay and to fix his car, it only costed $8 (only under-hood damage).  While he was fixing his car, he was driving mine.  Since his commute is an hour and 15 minutes, I have been warning him that I either: 1) needed my tires realligned and changed; 2) needed air in my tires until he could reallign the tires.  Well, I was talking to him on his way to work yesterday and he said, "Oh shoot, I think I have a flat."  First thing that I thought was haha, told you so! Next thing he says is "Well, there goes your hub cap."  Dang it!  If he only had listened to me.  :)  He pulled over on the interstate to change the tire; no jack.  So, he called his dad to see what he should do (get it towed by their family friend, call my insurance [he's not covered under mine]).  He knew that if he had called my insurance, my 24 hour road-side assistance might be voided since a covered driver was not driving it.  Fortunately, his dad was able to leave work and bring him a jack BUT my spare was flat (go figure).  So, his dad let him borrow the vehicle, drop him back off at work, drop my tire off for service, come pick me up (and a jack!), go pick the tire up, drive back out to my vehicle, change my tire, and I just followed him home. 
Needless to say, both cars now have new tires and have been realligned.  :)   Oh, and this isn't the first time he's had to pay for his stubborn "I'm-always-right" attitude. 

Posted byAshley C. at 10:31 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment