Just a dream

I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I feel like this is too good to be true.  After being reassured by several people, I have to admit that creating a fan page on Facebook has been one of my best moves yet.  I've got nearly 130 fans . . . about one third of which I have never even seen. :)  Everyday, I get about 2 people inquiring about my prices and availability.  This is way bigger than I thought would happen so soon.  I am afraid to pinch myself because I feel like it may just be a dream. 
When people ask me if I got this job or that job, I can confidently stand and say that photography is my job now.  I am enjoying it and throwing myself out there and watching what happens.  I love my job.  I love everything about it: the shoots, the people, the struggling with poses, the post-processing, the marketing of my my brand.  Everything.  I thank God that I did not get those jobs.  If I had, I probably won't have even dabbled in photography.  I can't wait to see where I am next Spring/Summer!  :)  Watch out, world!

Posted byAshley C. at 7:30 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment