Circus act

I'm horrible at balancing.  Just horrible.  Remember the whole coupon-clipping thing?  Scrapbooking?  Weight Watcher attempts?  P90X?  Hmm . . . it kind of makes me sad but I finally discovered what happened.  I used to think I sucked at everything and I just gave up too quickly, but I really am just bad at balancing.  Ever since photography came into the picture, I feel like I've neglected everything else (including this blog!).  It seems that whatever else I am interested in gets my full attention.  Every ounce of it.  Kind of sucks because I would love to be able to clip coupons, commit to a 90-day workout, scrapbook, and still be able to photograph and post-process photos but I just don't roll like that. 

I wonder what will happen when I'm a stay-at-home mom, photgrapher, coupon-clipper (since groceries will be a necessity!), and trying to work off all the baby weight?  I'm going to look like some kind of circus act.  :/  Maybe this is one of those "practice makes perfect" kind of deals.

Posted byAshley C. at 7:50 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment