Feeling your heartbeat

In memory of Andre, we did a lot of worshipping this weekend . . . that's everything Andre's life was about.  If Andre wasn't worshipping with another church, he was at his home church, walking the halls with his guitar, praising and worshipping his audience of One.  So many people shared that they saw Andre as one of the closest things to Jesus and I have to agree.  One of the songs that we sang on Saturday and Sunday was a song called "The more I seek You;"  this was one of Dre's favorite songs.  This song was one of those that immediately draw an image in your mind and bring you to the Savior in tears and reverance.


The more I seek you,
The more I find you
The more I find you,
The more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, feel your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

Aside from this being a beautiful song, really picture what these lyrics are saying.  Can you imagine sitting at his feet while he lets you drink from the cup in his hand, and then allows you to lay back against him, feeling his heartbeat and being able to do that all day, every day for all of eternity.  Imagine the talks that you two will have.  Why something happened, how he performed that miracle, why he was willing to die on a cross for your sins alone (and why he would do it again).
I want to share the song with you and was able to find it on Youtube.  Please take a minute to listen and praise God for his unfathomable love. 


Posted byAshley C. at 11:13 AM  

1 comments:

Meg said... Monday, November 29, 2010 at 6:33:00 PM PST  

Love the song. stealing it for my status. :)

Post a Comment