Project 365 initiation

After having recently written a blog about commitment (or lack thereof), I've decided that it would be in my character to go ahead and make another! Because people aren't really diggin' cold photo shoots, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to do the Project 365. You know, that project that you have to do to enter to photog world? Since falling into peer pressure is a rather new thing for me (all good, I promise!), I thought why not? Here's what I'll be doing: every day, for the next 365 days I'll be taking a photo. Could be a random photo with no purpose (or maybe no beauty) or could be someone that I've had scheduled for some time. I will challenge myself, step out of my comfort zone, and establish my style more. So, this means that at the end of my blogs for the next year, I will be posting a photo . . . and it may have not a single thing to do with my blog post, but it will be there for your enjoyment (or whatever). :) Oh, and by the way, today is day three, so I will flood you all the next time I blog.

Posted byAshley C. at 4:31 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment