Loyal readers

*Frantically looking around*  I really hope that my two readers haven't left me abandoned like I have them.  No?  Good . . . Glad that I'm not the only one that isn't the most punctual when it comes to updating their blogs. 
With Christmas right around the corner (really? It's that time?!), I've been busy and yes, not feeling like blogging but instead Christmas shopping, focusing on photography (and ways that I can grow in 2011), reading new books that I've stumbled upon.  But, I am grateful that I know I have at least 1 loyal reader . . . I think. 
Oh and because I'm actually pretty proud of myself (after 2 weeks) that I discovered I was blogging under the wrong tab which was why I wasn't able to load photos, or italicize my photos.  Both of which are very important in blogging, so I'm back! :)

Posted byAshley C. at 2:40 PM  

1 comments:

KateyDe said... Friday, January 7, 2011 at 11:47:00 PM PST  

2 readers? You mean Kris and me, right? There are lots more lurking... OK, everyone out there in Blog land: Let's show the little lady some LOVE. Erika? You there? I believe you are...
ASHLEY we <3 you!

Post a Comment