2010 Christmas List


This is my 2009 Christmas list to my boo.  We don't normally make lists, but I had to find a way to make it clear that by 2010 I wanted to officially be "soon-to-be  Mrs. Staples."  That didn't happen, though.  But, finding the list was cool because it reminded my that my Lover loves to spoil me (and that I got almost everything I asked for throughout 2010).  So, common sense might tell me that if I make a list for 2010 Christmas, odds are I won't be getting them all for Christmas, but that I will probably accumulate them throughout next year.  So . . . my 2010 Christmas list is as follows:
1: a great big house
2: lots of furniture for that great big house
3: a brand new car (bow on top, too, please)
    ... and last but not least ...
4: a cute little baby (yes, I said it!)

Okay, okay, maybe I'm being a little too hopeful, but he does love me, right? ;)

Posted byAshley C. at 3:12 PM  

1 comments:

KateyDe said... Friday, January 7, 2011 at 11:43:00 PM PST  

Uh-Ashley? You can probably get all that stuff after the Destination Wedding, okay? Ash? You still there?
A ba- baby? I knew that was coming. Dontcha want the 1 year with Josh all silly & sexy & stuff? After all, you are going to be SO VERY skinny. And what about me you ask? I will be looking At the pictures all skinny and ( dare I say it?) 55 and yes, sexy. My Tobey thinks I still have it.(I think twice about that.Then-- well, as long as you think so Tobey) I thank My God daily for that laid back country boy.
Oh sorry- we were talking about you... PS: Ashley: Look for dress. Buy Dress. They can always TAKE IN when it gets TOO big!!!! You don't want to get married in any old, last minute dress to JOSH STAPLES, right????

Post a Comment