e-session plan

So, now that we've been engaged for almost 3 weeks (so weird!), we have finally made plans for our engagement photos.  My cousin, Ray will be doing them for us at Navy Pier next weekend; I am so excited!  I am still trying to figure out what to wear . . . I think I want to do a dress and heels for some and then a more casual outfit for the others.  I just want Josh and me to look purrrty! ;-]    We don't have any pictures of us that are frame-worthy, so this is going to be fun!  I'm wondering how this will go with a photog shooting a photog; I'm afraid I might be too "try this," "don't do that," "shoot at this range," blah blah blah.  It's kind of just how I am haha! 
But then again, I don't know how I'll be able to take pictures without my engagement ring, a locked jaw, and a "crook" in my neck.  I'm just pretty broken down right now . . . hopefully all of those problem will be fixed by the end of this weekend!

Posted byAshley C. at 9:01 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment